Have scoliosis. Spinal surgery done in the past. Lump in the back on spine which is painful. What could be this?

Hi, I have had a serious case of scoliosis . When I was 16 I had a spinal surgery and had rods placed in my back to straighten my back. I am now 21 I ve had a daughter who just turned a year, for the past few months I ve been in extreme pain. I now have a hump in my back on the top part of my spine that was not there before but has got worse for the past few months. When I touch it, it feel very sore and sensative and fluid like inside. I can t sleep on my back because the bump has grown so much out its hard to even walk or drive. Sudden movements cause a lot of needle like pain.. I don t know what to do and I don t know why this is happening...
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012