Have rheumatoid Arthritis. Lump behind ear, neck and arm pit, painful wrist, dizziness. Suggestions?

Hello, I am 20 years old and the only health problem I have is rheumatoid arthritis . I have had a lump behind my left ear for about 2 years, then another one has appeared next too as well as the back of my neck and under my arm pit on my right side in the last 6 months. I have been passing out and feeling sick and dizzy for the past 2 weeks but doctors just keep sending me home. I fainted about two hours ago and now i have hurt my wrist I m fed up and wonder if there is anything i can do. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013