Have red mark on back, appears under skin. Diagnosed platelet autoimmune antibody, after inner thigh bruise taking aleve

I woke up today with an asymmetrical red mark on my upper right back that wasn't there when I went to sleep. It doesn't hurt to the touch and appears to be under the skin. It is about 1 1/4 inches wide and and a 1/2 inch thick at its widest point. I didn't bump into anything and it doesn't look like the start of a bruise. I was recently told that I have a platelet autoimmune antibody that may have contributed to unexplained bruising on my inner right thigh when I was taking Aleve about a month ago. I am a 46 year old woman.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013