Fatigue, regular headaches with fever, burning and pain in joints, slight blueish colouring on toes, rash over nose and high cheeks. Lupus / Coxsakkie virus ?

Dear Doctor A year ago ,i had tests run for Possible Rheumatoid Factor .It was found that i was in early stages of Lupus .I was then sent to a Physician for further tests .He concluded it was not Lupus ,but symptoms of Coxsakkie virus ,which i contracted while travelling .I somehow was not satisfied with his diagonosis .I still feel very fatigued,regular headaches with lowe grade fever , burning and pain in my joints and bones ,have slight blueish colouring on my toes ,get the rash over my nose and high cheeks ,had one disc rash on my thigh which left a scar ,have a lot of scattered petechiae . Please help....
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012