Have red blotchy rash on inner elbow and bruise under it. Cause and cure?

I had a red blotchy rash last night right on the crease of my inner elbow . It looked like a red and white dot rash on my skin. I woke up this morning and now underneath the rash, my elbow is bruised. Completely black and blue. I had a seizure last month, so I m not remembering things quite right, but I don t remember hitting it & I haven t had an IV there recently. Itse not painful and it s not itchy. I m not sure what s wrong??
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013