Have premature ejactuation, sperm leakage, errection problem. How can I revert from these effects of masturbation ?

I had been mastubating now for more than ten years. my age is 26 and i am still unmarried. I have serious issues related to the premature ejactuation, sperm leakage, errection problem.The organ size is not more than 4 inches. Overall I know that I am left with a very weak sexual power. In addition to this I also feel the effects of such long term mastubation on my body. I look older than my age. I started lost some hairs from my chest . I had a deformed body shape with a waiste of 40 inches now. I look like a father of five childern even at this unmarried stage. Please suggest me some herbal treatment for this. How can I revert these effects of mastubation from my body and regain my health.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Nov 2010