Have polycystic ovaries, taking Yamini. Is five litres of water safe?

hello doctor..i am 22 years unmarried girl height is 157 cms and i weigh 55 i am suffering from polycystic ovaries...i am on yamini tablets and accutane, doxy l from 5 months...recently some unani doctor gave me unani liver tonic for cleaning liver...i want to ask can i take the tonic while on birth control pills...?????? also i cant reduce weight, no matter wht..i exercise daily and drink 5 litres of water this much water safe...??/ can i drink this much water daily?????? and can i take my tonic while on pills??????
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012