Have pin in iliotibal band, calf muscle, quar, hamstring. Had knee replacement operation. Is this normal?

I am 5 weeks post op after a total right knee replacement. I am having lots of pain and tightness with Iliotibial band, calf muscle, quad, hamstring, and fibular band regardless of how much stretching, exercises and icing I do at PT. The pain wakes me up at night when I stretch straight out and roll onto that side. Is this normal? I had the same pain for more than a year before the TKR surgery. Will this ever go away?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013