Have pcos. Got periods after stopping medicine. Started contraceptive pill. Need some advice

hi i am 19 year old....n i have pcos ....i had stopped my medicine in february...n got my period 52 days later....then i had an emergency contraceptive pill (ecp) on the 15th day of my menstural cycle....n then another ecp two days after....i had my periods exactly 30 days after my last period.....then i had another ecp on the 7th day of my new menstural cycle n now my perod has come on the 12th day after my last is not spotting as i can see tissue.....i am very stressed..... please help....!!!
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012