Have pain in throat, tongue. Couldn t drink even water. No medication till now. What to do?

I was working my first day landscaping this year, I became severely dehydrated, or something, and explosively threw up all over my truck on the way back to the shop. I drank a whole large Gatorade and at least a quarter gallon through the day.. I was thirsty at the end of the day and did not feel right and drank some water, but it didn't seem enough to make me throw up.. My sweat was also extremely salty as I had crusted salt all over my face at the end of the day.. I've never experienced this and I went through basic training at fort benning only a year ago and never had a heat related injury. Also, once I got to the shop I drank water.. I hadn't since I threw up because I didn't have any in my truck.. The vomit just seemed to be pure water that I had drank before I left the job site.. But when I drank this water I had a severe pain in the rear roof of my mouth(close to throat) and also on both sides of my tongue.. I've been constantly drinking water and eating, but there is still the pain on the roof of my mouth less intensely(depending on what I eat) nonetheless very uncomfortable. I also feel very fatigued sore and almost feverish.. What is this?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013