Have pain in elbow, wrist and lower back. Had rheumatois arthritis and disc problem in spine. What to do?

i have never tried this before but I'm frustrated with going to the doctors and being prescribed med that are not covered by my insurance or may be dangerous because of interactions with medications I'm already taking, but I am also scared of what is happening to me....
I am 48 years old and have been having joint pain in my right elbow, I am right handed but also been having pain in both wrists and lower back, this has been progressively getting worse and I was battling with flu symptoms over last weekend, and fatigue and headaches, after work this past Friday my lower back was hurting but now its painful to stand and walk after a short period of time, I'm really worried because I am divorced and I have family members who depend on me but my job is physically demanding, I do janitorial work and the pay I make is more than minimum wage and I have no other means of support. I was tested a few years ago for Rheumatoid Arthritis and it was positive but the symptoms were minimal but yet I was told I had disc problems in my lower spine,, I am scared because of issues with the symptoms could be so many other disorders ect,,, I hurt so bad now I am scared I won't be able to get out of bed tommorrow to go to work.... I tried out the symptom checker on web md and my symptoms also could be ms or other disorders, what do I do
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013