Have pain head, back. Have VWD, factor 5 disorder, blood changes thick to thin. What can be done?

I am a 51 yr old female. I have V W D and Factor 5 disorder. I have alot of back pain and pass blood. Headaches and very tiered at times. It is very hard to get a doctor who understands what goes on with me. My blood changes on its own thick to thin. I have been told that i can have no consentrates due to having both . I guess my question is, Will I have to live like this or is there any thing that can be done? I do have a hemotoligist. That is where I got my info from. thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013