Have pain groin and discomfort in testicle. Diagnosed as Epidimitis. Prescribed Diclopheniac. Any thoughts?

Hello, I've had pain on the left side in my groin for a while. I also had some discomfort in my left testicle that a physician first thought was epidydimitis. But My wife and I have only had sex with each other. Also I don't have any pain during bowel movements, but there is some irritation when I sit down on the front of my anus. I've seen three doctors and most have thought epidydimitis and one thought a muscle strain. But the diclopheniac he gave me doesn't help with the pain. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013