Have pain and lump on head. Head had fall.Will this wound take time to heal?

I SLIPPED SEVERAL WEEKS AGO IN THE RESTROOM, THE UPPER LEFT SIDE OF THE BACK OF MY HEAD HIT THE WOODEN WINDOW LEDGE WITH ALL OF MY BODY WEIGHT BEHIND IT. THE IMPACT WAS UNBELIEVABLE, I BRIEFLY LOST CONSCIENTIOUSNESS, AND WAS IN EXTREME PAIN FOR QUITE SOME TIME AFTER. I DID NOT GO TO THE DR CAUSE I DO NOT HAVE INSURANCE AT THIS TIME. THE LUMP ON MY HEAD APPEARED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AND STAYED EXTREMELY SENSITIVE FOR A GOOD WEEK AFTER, EVEN BRUSHING MY HAIR WAS VERY PAINFUL. NOW SEVERAL WEEKS LATER THERE IS STILL A LUMP, MUCH SMALLER BUT DEFIANTLY THERE, IT IS STILL SENSITIVE ALTHOUGH NOT NEARLY AS BAD, I GET TERRIBLE HEADACHES OFTEN, AND LITERALLY ALMOST NEVER HAD THEM BEFORE. OCCASIONALLY I ALSO GET A WEIRD DIZZY SORT OF FEELING SOMETIMES, THE BEST I CAN DESCRIBE IT IS KIND OF BUZZY, TINGEING, SLIGHTLY NAUSEATING AND UNCOMFORTABLE FEELING. WHEN I TURN MY HEAD TO EITHER SIDE THE FEELING INTENSIFIES LIKE A WAVE THROUGH MY BODY STARTING IN MY NECK. I HAVE TO SIT DOWN UNTIL IT STOPS IF NOT I FEEL LIKE I MAY FAINT. THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN ALL THE TIME, ABOUT ONCE EVERY WEEK OR TWO EVEN. IS THIS SOMETHING THAT WILL JUST TAKE TIME TO HEAL OR SHOULD I FIND A WAY TO SEE A DR?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013