Have pain and blinking of the eye. Tried allergy pills, ibuprofen, neckpad. What can it be?

For the last week or so I have been having a quick stabbing pain in [only] my left eye triggered by blinking or moving the eye. I if i do a deep blink, pain is horrible and shoots down to my ear and out to temple and a spot in upper left of head. When it does this, pain last longer maybe 5-10 sec. I've also noticed that the top left side of my head is very sensitive when i brush - like i'm brushing across a nerve pain. Yesterday i noticed that if i touch my neck mid-way down neck and between tendon (muscle?) and trachea (esophogus?) I can make the pain happen. Shoots up my neck, into my ear and top of my. It's like these spots are connected. Tried allergy pill, ibuprofen, heating pad, neck exercises and this is still happening. I have any hypothyroid and have TMJ
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013