Have osteoarthritis, increased thyroid levels, angina. Is Amway Cal Mag D okay?

Hello..I am from India and my age is 55/F.I am suffering from Osteoarthritis. Besides my thyroid level is 6.23 mg/dl which is above normal range...and also I am suffering from Angina of heart...Hence , doctors prescribed me Calcium intake along with other medicines that I am taking for rest of my diseases (Hypothyroidism and Ischemic Heart Disease).
Can you pls suggest me whether Amway Cal Mag D will be ok for osteoarthritis at this stage of my life if I take it as my Calcium supplement. I mean will it cause any adverse effect in my body with other medicines that I am already taking for past 4-5 years..????|
Or else can you pls suggest me what will be the best remedy in this case...I will be obliged.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013