Have nausea, headache, moody, sleepy, spotting. Had unprotected sex after periods, lutera pill taken. Pregnant?

I had my period from march 25 to the 29 and on the 29 I had unprotected sex then that followingsunday the 31 I started lutera the pill and now a week later I am having nausea and heaadaches and all I do is sleep and im super moody crying all the time aand I started spotting 2 days ago I am wondering is there a possibility that I could be pregnant? because ive taken this same pill before and I had no side effects or anything
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013