Have methamphetamine addiction. Used bath salts. Pain in the abdomen and lungs. Need to go to emergency?

Hello, My sister is a meth smoker she thinks someone gave her bath salts and now she is very sick! She is not high at this time but her stomach hurts and she feels like her lungs are caving in she said it happened a few days ago and made her feel very weird. She has been a meth user for a year now. I know this is not with drawl. I am very worried about her and she will not go to the ER for me. Do you think this is a result of bath salts?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012