What could be the effect of smoking marijuana in one with a history of Kawasaki heart disease?

I had Kawasaki Heart disease at the age of 10 years old and caught it quite quickly.. I m now 16 years old and smoke marijuana regularly, It never had any effect on my heart when it came to pains, and it s been 2 years or so, and just now I ve had a bit of chest pains I don t know If that was it. I would like To know what effects marijuana has on patients that have had Kawasaki in the past. If Someone Could Please Inform me I would be quite thankful.. Please And Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012