Have medical depression. Shaking body after orgasm, dizziness, sensitivity to heat. Symptoms of MS?

Hi, My boyfriend has a strange shaking body after orgasm and he always laughs when that happens, he had medical depression for 9 years from 16 to 23 (He s 29), he s too sensitive to heat and usually says he s boiling. Sometimes complains of dizziness and gets tired soon after a short physical activity. His muscles in arms are weak also. It s 7 months that we are together and he wanted to leave me twice with no reasons as he admitted but returned to me in few hours crying that he didn t know why he did that. I was reading about MS today and I was wondering if all these can be symptoms of MS?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012