Have malaise, joint pain, anorexia, lymph node pain after doing PEP. Did I get HIV infection?

Hi . Am 30year old male. I have always practiced safe sex . However I met a girl in January this year who I really liked. We kissed and I sucked her breasts but we didn t have sex. I decided to screen her for HIV and it was positive, so I panicked and went for PEP next morning . 2nd week after completion of PEP I started having malaise , joint pains and anorexia and pains in my lymph node areas. I screened for HIV 2 days ago with determine strip and saw a very faint line on the test . Could it be that I contracted the virus despite taking PEP. Plz help and losing it
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013