Unprotected oral, anal sex. HIV positive partner. Have joint pain, bone pain, headaches. Help?

HI my name sunil.i am 23 year old,i did unprotected oral sex for 10 second after i did anal sex with condom from man. after doing this activity i thought that person may be HIV+. i took his blood sample and i found he is HIV+. then i went to Dr.. and hi started PEP 24-01-2013. it was did in the 72 hour. after 28 days 22-02-2013 PEP stop by Dr. i have done HIV 1&2 Antibody & P24 Antigen test after stop PEP, that is normal . now my problem is i feel many time lite joint pain and bone pain , and headache it is the side effect of PEP or any other problem. please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013