Have lower back pain, nausea, gas, headache, dizziness. Had ectopic pregnancy. Help?

Hello i have been ttc for three months now. On september 13 th i had a dnc because of ectopic pregnancy . My last period was 1/13 through 1/16/ and I had sex from 1/21 to 1/26 recently my ovulation days to ttc. I have been having pregnancy symptoms for week now. Lower back pain ,nausea,gas,sickness,headaches, diarrhea , and constipation. Wensday 1 2/6/ i started bleeding medium flow and went to e.r tested negative for blood pregnancy test. Last night i developed cold symptoms, stuffy nose, horrible migraine and sore throat. Woke up this morning and felt fine not sick anymore. Weird. Now third day bleeding very light blood and took hpt and very bold negative result with dollar tree test. Wondering is it too early to test since im still bleeding some. I guess my hormones havent picked up yet? my actual period is not due until around 2/13 again?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013