Have lower back pain, bloating, nausea, tiredness. Failed pregnancies. Help?

Hello, I am 20 years old and have been pregnant twice. My first child was stillborn when I was 14. My second son is almost 18 months old. I have the Implanon birtch control, me and my husband have been just as sexually active as usual lately but now when we have sex I have been having a brown discharge ...we do not use protection besides the Implanon. I have been going to the bathroom a lot bowel and urine, I have been having lower back pain bloating naeusa and have been very tired, I am having a lot of pregnancy symptoms but I just don t know I have thought I was pregnant before and I wasn t so I don t want to jump to conclusions, my husband wants another baby now, I want to wait until our son is about three or four.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013