Have loss of normal T2 signal, disc bulge in L4/5. Taking injections. No help. Further treatment?

I had a car accident and had an MRI and have a loss of normal T2 high signal in the L4/5 and L5/s1 discs, which both show samll disc bulges on the sagittal images. Also a suspect transitional arrangement at the lumbosacral junction. Also at L4/5 there is a small broad based right paracentral disc bulge which is causing slight distortion of the right lateral recess . Also at L5/s1 a small central disc. I have been getting injections twice a year since this happened but they are no longer helping. What is the next step?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012