Have loss of appetite and red spots appeared on chest and neck. How to get relief?

i have a crop of small red spots appear on the top of my chest & below my neck non itchty. reading other items it may have to do with alcohol though i havent had a drink for 3 weeks. lost my appetite , but thats ssorted now, it was only for a few days at the begining but I ve been very weak for the last 3 weeks also. getting stronger now though. I m 60 yrs old weigh somewhere between 10 & 1/2 to 11 stone am 5 27Ihave a long history of alcohol consumption though not always abusively just occassionally
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012