Have light brown lines on feet, no pain, back pain. Should i be worried?

i have light brown lines located on the sides of my feet from mid ankles to the knuckle of my pinky toe. They look like very thin scratches but they are not, and they do not hurt. I have taken medication because of back pain and sleep medication, i also took a shot for back pain ( hopefully these meds and shots were not the cause of this) I am a 38 yr old female and id really love to show off my feet this summer! thanks again
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013