Have knee joint arthritis. Difficulty walking. Taking Tolflex, Phlogam, Dolo. Have pain

Dear Doctor , I have a minor Arthritis on the Knee Joint there is welling below it . feels uncomfortable while walking .I am advise to take Tolflex 450 s(r( in the Night ) Phlogam ( thrice a day ) Dolo 650mg twice a day . I have this pain more then a Month now .
Another problem my Mom has coughing for last several months she has taken various medicines but has not found any relief ,can you prescribe some medication for the same .
Can you suggest any remedies for the above Pls .My email ID is YYYY@YYYY

Thanking you.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013