Have juvenile rheumatoid arthritis in knees. Took cortisone shots. Weird circles above knees. Cause?

Yes. I have juvenile rheumatoid arthritis in my knees. Over the summer, I had cortisone shots in both knees as well As received PT for my knees. I am now taking methotrexate and Celebrex for the problem. I went running today and when I was done, I had a weird circle above my knee. It was a series of rings- one ring was regular skin cod, the outer ring bright red, another layer pale, and another bright red. Any ideA what would cause this?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012