Have itchy red bumps above clitoris, groin lymph nodes are swollen and sore. Infected hair follicles?

I have two itchy red bumps right above the clitoral area of my vagina and my groin lymph nodes are swollen and sore. A little over a year ago I had a major outbreak of infected hair follicles all over my vagina (I was tested for Herpes and it came back negative so they determined it was infected hair follicles). I haven t been sexually active in almost a month. Do you think it s infected hair follicles again?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013