Have itchy nipples, pimple on areola, swollen breasts due to nuva ring, removed for cycles. What to do?

Hi. For the past wk my nipples have been ichy. Also a wk ago I went tanning. A few days ago I noticed what looks like a pimple, one on each areola on the right of both nipples. (My right). I am on the Nuva ring which makes my breast swell up. I took it out to have my cycle. At one point my breast were so swollen my GYN told me to take a break from the Nuva ring. Also at that time I had clear discharge if you squeezed them, I had it check and nothing. I was fine. The nipple Itchiness Is annoying so I would like to know your thoughts on what I should do. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013