Have irregular periods, swollen tummy and frequent urination. Cause?

Hi, i am 32, i have had regular periods since the age of 14 but they have become very irregular and i have recently missed one and my latest lasted only a day. i sometimes suffer from a swollen tummy making me look around 5 months pregnant, it is painful and obviously uncomfortable and rather embarassing. i at times am also needed to unrinate nore frequently, i recently took my children on a day trip and on the 1h 45m trip there i had to stop at service stations 3 times, i had only had 1 cup of tea that morining and unrinated before leaving home.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013