Have irregular periods. Taking dronis 30. Should I wait for periods or continue the second cycle?

hi, i am suffering from irregular mensuration since it started at the age of 16 yrs. I am undergoing treatment for this,my gyna have recommended me dronis 30 for 3 i have consumed one cycle of 21 days, and today is the 6th day from the day i ended it, and i have not got periods till how long i should wait for periods so that i can restart the second cycle of it from the 2nd day of my periods as recomended by my gyna. Pls help.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012