Have irregular period with vomiting.Taking Loestrin. Could I be pregnant?

On Januray 27th I started Loestrin 24. I got my last period from January 9-15. Ive had sex 11 times both with and without a condom both with the pull out method. On Feburary 13-17 i began having brwnish disscharge with some blood that lasted for a few days then stopped. I vomitted on the morning of Sat. the 16. it stopped and then on Feburary 22nd the discharge began again. i am on my 3rd inactive pill and i havent gotten a normal period yet. Could i be pregnant? What s going on with my body? Im scared
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013