Have irregular period. Unprotected sex. Missed period. Sore breast, vaginal discharge. Pregnant?

I have had unprotected sex for 20minutes on the 19th of February, the 7th day of my last period. My boyfriend pulled out and didn't came (has never had). We've had protected sex a few times after and he did not ejaculate as well. I missed my period for march and has had no symptoms of menstraution or pregnancy except sore breast and vaginal discharge for a few weeks. Could I be pregnant? I am also irregular.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013