Have irregular period. Took contraceptive and had sex. Should I be concerned?

i took the Next Choice emergency contraceptive at 12:30am Friday Feb. 15th, (on one the last few days of my period and I only had a tiny bit of blood on my liner), an hour and a half after unprotected sex. I took the 2nd pill at 12:30pm. My period usually lasts for 7 days but after that night, my period completely stopped. It is about 9 days later and I have been bloated. Last Wednesday, I got what seems to be another period but with dark brown blood. I was wondering if this is normal? Should I be concerned about anything?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013