Have implanon birth control, bleeding after sex. Is something wrong?

I have recently replaced my implanon birth control so I kind of expected to have irregular bleeding for awhile. But it seems like since I have become sexually active, my period starts the next day after I have sex and lasts for 5 to7 days each time. I m sick of bleeding every week and don t know how it is possible for me to get off my period for two days, then have sex and start again the Is some thing wrong with me? Could it just be my body still adjusting to the hormones? I have had new implanon for 5 months now.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012