Have high blood pressure, kidney problem. All tests done. Have been under medication. Should water be drank more?

I am a 41 year old male,weighing 250lbs. and I have a serum creatinine level of 1.6 & my BUN is 24. Renal ulra sound showed, mild scarring on the outside surface of the left kidney. I have had high blood pressure in the past, but have taken Tolprol XL, for the past 8-10 years, and my dose was increased to 100mg., for the past 5years. My blood pressure remains controlled. Should I drink lots of water, and is drinking gatorade recommended?

Thanks for any advice you can give!
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013