Have high blood pressure and getting whooshing sounds in brain. How to get cured?

Hello, how are you? I am asking this for my mother. She is 74. She has told me she has whooshing sounds in her brain. Doctors are checking into it. She used to have these even when she was young. She has had high blood pressure that was finally stabilized with med a few years ago. Other than this, she is in good health. She has no other med concerns other than arthritis . She is in physical therapy now. She takes very good care of herself. Her blood values came out very well. Thanks. Berrin Aksavrin
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012