Have high TSH levels. Am pregnant. What is the dosage of thyroxin I should take?

hello i m a 28 year female.. i m six weeks pregnant.. i underwent thyroid profile screening.. and the report shows my tsh levels slightly elevated. about 6.16.. its important to mention that i had thyromegaly and was on treatment for the last four years.. unfortunately i was off medicines since september 2012 and i conceived in the meantime.. i have taken endocrinology consulatation as well .. iwant to know what is the mininmum dose of thyroxine i should take to have a healthy pregnancy...
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013