Have high BP, depression, anxiety and sleep apnea. Can I use both CPAP and weed?

hello i am 53 year old female , 164 lbs ,5ft 6,, i have high blood pressure , high colestrol, severe depression , anxieties, bipolar ,and sleep apnea ,i am on a cpap machine to sleep , before i got the machine which was a week ago i smoke weed to sleep ,which would help , i wwas wondering is it harmful to use both to sleep ,the cpap machine and weed ?.i spoke to my sleep apnea dr and he perscribed sleeping pills but the pills left me very tired when i wake up in morning and a metal taste in my mouth all day , but with the weed i feel ok , just have dried mouth
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013