Have headache due to acidity problem. Bowel movement is irregular. Suggestions?

Hi i am having headache problem due to gas acidity problem. I dont used to get stool on regular intervals. Once or twice ina week. Earlier it was nt there it was quite sometimes but now it occurs frequently. I take my dinner round about 9.30. I consulted to one of the doctors also he said as earlier i used to have my dinner round about 7.30 or 8.00 but now as my job timings are change i used to have my dinner round about 9.30 he said due to this this problem must be there but i dont think so. can u suggest me what i should do to prevent this.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013