Have had urine infections. Have had chest infection. Had hernia. Suggest

i have taken my 3 year boy to doctors as after having a very serve chest infection for two and being on two sets of anti-boctics for it as he started to get better towards end of second weeks course of anti-boctics he started to complain of he,s willy stinging at the same time i started to notice his right ball getting bigger, i went nhs walk in centre the doctor put a light against and said its clear or someting along those lines that it was fluid, but i have herd that infants can also get hernia ,s and doctors have it can be dangerous but because they recon is fluid it should be fine and they are more concerned about he contious urine infections, he has also constupation due to mentally holding it in from fear of poohing since potty training which has been put on hold for the moment , would like a second opinion! many thanks gemma
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012