Have had piles, operated. What can help bloating, stomach cramps that may cause constipation?

hi doc. i am a 24 yr female from India. I have been operated for the complaint of piles 3 yrs before. My query is i feel like i want to go to toilet after every meal. I am managing to control this habit if i am at home. but when i have to go out of home, then automatically i am rushed to the toilet. At this time if i control and go out i get stomach pain and feel bloated and uncomfortable. I am afraid to control it for a longer time too since it might cause constipation and lead to fissure . Please help me out doc.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012