Have had migraines with stuffed nose and sneezing. Why did I have nose bleed?

I have had migranes most my life, bad ones I have to take pills to make the pain go away otherwise ill throw up or have to hide away for hours sometimes all day to mane the pain stop. They have been more common lately and for over a week I have been having this ongoing headache about a level 5-7 depending on the day (my migranes are always 9-10) my brain feels fuzzy, like I can t think all cloudy or somethin its weird to explain and my head is sometimes, I ve also been sneezing and had a runy nose all week then today I ve had a few nose bleeds the last one happened when i was sitting on my couch watching the big bang theory, out of nowhere blood gushed out of my nose got all over my cloths and o. the floor I had to run into the bathroom and grab a handfull of tishue which the blood almost instantly bled through this lasted for about 25 minutes, now I m light headed eating some crackers and juice. Is something wrong with me or is this a common case of allergies?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012