Have had internal hemorrhoid after anal sex. Is it okay to remove it surgically?

Hello, I m a 28 year old woman. I have had internal hemoroyds due to anal sex which I have then removed at the doctor. I am left with an anal skin tag now that is killing my sex life although i gave up doing anal but still I want it gone. Is it ok to remove it surgically or will it leave me with anal fissure & incontinence like some doctors told me . I would do anything for it to look like before & no scars will remain in time . Please help me!!!
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012