Anal hair can cause hemorrhoid? Is it due to sweat? How can get relief from it?

Hello. I was wondering if anal hair can cause hemorrhoid? I have a hemorrhoid which seems it is always there but sometimes it gets sensitive an annoying but other times just my skin feels a little bit hard but it doesn t hurt. I feel when I sweat in that aria is the time that it gets sensitive and makes it hurt. I want to get rid of my anal hair but I ve heard that shaving the anal hair can be really bad. Is there any way that I can remove my anal hair without trouble and does it help for the hemorrhoid I have?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013