Have had dizziness, nausea, vomiting and vision and hearing changes. Have sinus infection. Help?

OK! So where to start I dont even know..... I have had dizziness , nausea , vomiting and vision/hearing changes that started in August. 2012 The catch here is that these symptoms only happen once a month and last for 5-7 days at a time. The symptoms have happened every month since August except for September and January, where I had no symptoms at all. I have seen numerous er doctors because by the end of this cycle I am completely dehydrated and needing fluids to regain some sort of strength. I have had a ct scan done, which showed nothing except for a sinus infection . I am not doing anything different in my daily life or my diet in the months which I have had symptoms and the symptoms come on suddenly, as in I wake up with this symptoms even though I go to bed feeling fine. The last two months that this has happened it has come within a week of my period ending and my period begins again the day the symptoms disappear but only lasts a couple of days. I have seen an ent three times and have been checked for bppv which was negative. I have no hearing loss , but noises and music make the symptoms much worse, as does sudden eye movements. I am completely restricted to laying in my bed for the entire sickness, unable to move, eat, or drink at all. I throw up anything and everything I consume and then the symptoms suddenly pass upon awakening on the 5th or 7th day. This last episode that just ended today, I have noticed over the last couple days of it an intense headache hitting me towards the end of the day, I was also checked for menegitits a couple months ago and that was negative as well. PLEASE help me figure this out, I have a two year old son that I am unable to care for, for seven days of every month! =(
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013