Have growing flesh colored bumps in pubic area. Treated with apple cider vinegar. Remedy?

Yes I'm having a lot of these tiny flesh colored bumps in my pubic region and very bottom of my shaft where my penis connects to me and some of them are almost pointy like with a white or black dot on the top they started of looking like skin tags and there was less of them by now the multiplies and don't look the same is it because I was treating them with apple cider vinaiger because I thought they were skin tags or is it hpv warts?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013