Have gas, sweating and bloating with acid. Had surgery for tumor in left lung and cancer started .Related?

I have had severe gas and bloating along with acid . sometimes chills or sweating. I am on 300 mg of ranitidine to no avail. I recently had a surgery for a tumor in my left lung and it grew into my diaphram and then a small shaving of cancer started. The docs do not believe that this is related and took xrays of my stomach and lower area. What could this be? When I get these attacks.. they lay me out.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013